The three10 software allows delivering presentations including 2D and 3D media content synchronized across multiple devices. For example, a mobile device can be used for remote-controlling the presentation while a high-end graphics device is visualizing the presentation on a high-resolution video wall.
As one of two principal engineers in a team of 6 developers, I am the main responsible engineer for the secure communication and file transfer between the Unity 3D application and the on-premise backend server. The architecture of the TypeScript/React/Node.js backend software is also one of my responsibilities.
Most notable achievements:
- Implemented HTML5 Server-Sent-Events for pushing data updates from the backend server to the Unity 3D client software (C# client implementation, as well as Node.js server implementation).
- Implemented a Docker deployment pipeline for our on-premise backend software, in order to minimize the impact of running the software on various operating systems and versions.
- Implemented screen capturing and streaming over the network.
- Became the go-to guy for Git, Docker, Gitlab, Gitlab CI and Unity Cloud Build.
- Principal technical contact during the Audi software security certification process.
See the three10 multi-client presentation and collaboration software in action: